RE: R-12

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: R-12
From: Eric Houkal <erictw@mcs.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 09:11:13 -0500

----------
From:   TheSkinny@aol.com[SMTP:TheSkinny@aol.com]
Sent:   Sunday, August 18, 1996 1:37 AM
To:     mgs@autox.team.net

<Please be aware that purchase of this cylinder is illegal if you do not
<have EPA R-12 certification.

...and so is modifying emission control equipment (camshaft, =
compression,
timing, weber carbs), and so is speeding, and so is ...

PLLEEAASSEE.   This hobby may be illegal before long.  I think you are a
patriot for offering this R-12 for sale.  The whole R-12 thing is a =
hoax.
 Into the harbor with the tea!!!

Dave Riker
69 Midget
=20
Well, I don't know if your average patriot was working the kind of =
profit=20
margins we're looking at here. The greatest part of the outrageous price =
being charged for R-12 is a fed. tax only imposed in the last couple of =
years. Understand, I have no problem with anyone making a huge profit, I =
just don't think they should be referred to as patriots.