Re: R-12

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: R-12
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 07:05:39 -0700
This is illegal That is illegal Wht do we put up with this nonsense?Too
many people or should I say Sheeple just buy what we are told by the EPA
the Government etcI heard last night on the Bill wattenberg show fron SF
that the smog2 testing fiasco has been put on hold this is due to the
grass roots protest that WE THE PEOPLE have levied against them.All this
stuff is a lie the purpose of which is to fail as many cars as posssible
so the pollution credits can be sold to big businesses so they can
continue to pollute while you have to get rid of your car,we have won a
battle but not the war keep on calling and writing until this smog2 is
abolished because you know that after November when they are all
re-elected they will try again and back to R-12 there is no real
evidence that it is causing anywhere as much as a problem as stated
All it is going to do is cost you big bucks to replace the refrigerant
in your car,refrigerator and home AC.Wake up don't buy everything you
are told and take some time to research it and find out where the money
trail leads....Pat