winter parking

To: eldridge@nbnet.nb.ca
Subject: winter parking
From: Glen Eldridge <glenel@infobahnos.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 09:09:43 -0400
Hi, Alan,

Saw your message on the List about a solution for winter parking.  Made
the same sort of suggestion to my wife here in Montreal; she suggested a
VERY different use for the chain saw, a VERY different parking place and
a visit afterwards to a Proctologist!

Seriously - I've just acquired a '52 TD to go with my '64 Midget and '95
Maxima.  The problem is I have a two-car garage and a raised bungalow &
no space left at all.  My local restorer has storage space for rent at a
reasonable price, so that's my solution.

Regards,

Glen Eldridge
glenel@infobahnos.com