Re: Good Price for 1971 MGB?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good Price for 1971 MGB?
From: Stephen Hildebrand <hildebra@dickinson.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 00:09:58 -0400 (EDT)
Well, I must say I've been quite surprised and pleased by all the
see the B this weekend with a friend who's had experience restoring MGs
and Triumphs and we're going to take a better look at the car.  Many of
you guys mentioned grabbing catalogs from companies like Moss, Victoria
British, The Roadster Factory, and Northwest Import Parts.  I don't have
any information on how to contact these, or any other supplier, to order a
catalog.  Any chance someone could send me a list of supplier phone
numbers I could call.  Thanks again for all your help ... the Internet
once again proves invaluable...

                                        Steve

-----
Never confuse having a car with HAVING A CAR: Drive MG.