Re: freeze plugs or core plugs

To: wkube@iadfw.net
Subject: Re: freeze plugs or core plugs
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 15:08:06 -0400
Wayne,
   Scott?? I guess my brain was still hung in neutral.
  But IMHO a ball pein hammer CAN burst, even if some are not made of
tempered steel.  Ive got the piece still in my left arm to prove it.
  I was using a B.P. hammer at my first place of employment more years ago
than I'll relate, and was attempting to straighten the door rail on a rail
road box car when the hammer face cracked and split, sending a small chunk
into my left forearm.
  Since then I have been very leary of using any kind of hammer without a
bunch of protection.
  Sorry if I sound a bit of an alarmist, but I sure don't want anyone getting
hurt in our hobby.

Rick