Attention T-type owners

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Attention T-type owners
From: Bill Harkins <wharkns@inetworld.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 22:05:47 -0700
I understand there are Datsun or Mitsubishi plastic fan blades that are
interchangable with the MG T-type blade. Does anyone know the model and/or
part number? These are 6 bladed fans and reportedly can reduce operating
temp by 10 deg - much needed here in CA. The dimension of the TC blade is 12
5/8 OD, four mounting holes 3/16 D on 1 3/4 bolt circle. I have looked in a
couple of junk yards but saw only blades with a large center hole for an
electric motor.

Any ideas?

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA