MGB Spin-On Filter Adapter Question

To: <73253.1136@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: MGB Spin-On Filter Adapter Question
From: Westley Johnson <kooksei@hooked.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 21:30:14 -0700 (PDT)
unfortunately you cant just "find" one. what you need to do is remove
the old one then put it in the filter and measure the distance that the
tube is from the seat of the filter then measure the new filter's depth
keeping in mind the difference in pipe length to filter depth and get an
appropriate diameter tube and cut to length. use the old tube to get the
correct diameter. any local machine shop should be able to help with this
for less than $25.00

        again good luck

        westley