Re: GT Rear Window

To: MG4EVR@aol.com
Subject: Re: GT Rear Window
From: Bill D <billd@doa.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 18:37:43 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 4 Sep 1996 MG4EVR@aol.com wrote:

> Last night my son, closed the hatch on my 69 CGT on top of my rear
> speaker(which is quite large) shattering the glass.  It is clear and heated.
>  Anyone have a line on where I can find a replacement besides a new one?

If you are on the East Coast try:

British Racing Green
Newark Delaware
302-368-1117

Whole yard full of wrecked MGBs ... likely to have a backlight or two.

Not affiliated, except as a happy customer.

Bill
'71 MGB (daily driver)

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill D)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have