Re: Monza Exhaust

To: Bill D <billd@voicenet.com>
Subject: Re: Monza Exhaust
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 1996 11:10:00 -0700 (PDT)
Italian? Dont let the name fool you. Mine said made in Mexico and was a real
problem to install. The DPO of my car had installed a non stock exhaust with
non stock hangers. I was told that the Monza used the stock hangers so I
went out an bought all of the missing pieces. The bracket at the tailpipe of
the exhaust had to be bent a lot to mate with the stock hanger and the
middle hanger just doesn't come close enough to even try to get it to fit.
The pipe is about 3 inches too far towards the middle of the car to use the
stock hanger. HOWEVER, It sounds great and I am very pleased with the way
that it has held up. I have heard that there are Monza rip offs out there.
It is possible that I got one (NW Importers). I hear that the ANSA may be a
little better in quality and sounds similar.

Chris Reichle