Re: Color me red

To: Douglas Gaither <gaither@cybergate.com>
Subject: Re: Color me red
From: jroverca@tiac.net
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 23:39:20 -0400
Doug,

I think moss motors catalog has a paint chart in it that gives the factory
colors available during each model year and mix codes.  I've been off their
mailing list for a while and can't find an old catalog their number is 1
800-moss-usa, give them a call.  id you get the mix for the color you want
then you can shop around for a good paint shop close to you.  I have never
had a car painted, mine is in desperate need, but those i know that have
will testify that the preparation is probably 80% of the job if you want a
good final product.

Good luck, if I find the catalog I will verify that the paint codes are
there and post to you

What year is your car?

Ross Overcash 74 B