Re: Color me red

To: gaither@cybergate.com (Douglas Gaither), jroverca@tiac.net (jroverca)
Subject: Re: Color me red
From: MurrayG@cabletel.co.uk (Gillian Murray)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 08:19:48 +0100
Hi All

I know there was somebody out there looking for the paint codes to paint
there MGA Chariot Red (which I reckon is the nicest, but the again I would
be bias!!!!!) so I checked the codes for this colour in the copy of "The
Original MGA" by Anders Clausager here they are:-

BMC - RD.16
Glasso - 5758
ICI - 3344
Gipgloss - 21521