OD installation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: OD installation
From: fuzzy@castles.com
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 10:00:25 -0700
New to the list.. good info. I'd like to install an Od tranny into my 73B. I
found a wrecked and re-salvage 741/2 w/ OD. Funny thing about the 741/2
other than rubber bumpers and the newer style tranny every thing (brakes,
carb, etc..) is like the '73. Any advice on the swap? I've retreived the
tranny, elect harness, cross member, speedo and cable. Anything I'm missing?
The OD is known to work. Any thing I should do to the tranny prior to
installation? Any other advice considering the exchange? thnx..... Larry
'73b, 74 TR6