Re: Fan Motor '80 MGB

To: manzi@cambridge.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Fan Motor '80 MGB
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 20:08:48 -0400

<< of graphite powder and axle grease. About an hour job. Haven't had a
problem in
 over 2 years.

 Or you can buy new motors at $80 each.

Or you can simply disconnect the heater entirely.  I think the last thing a
British car needs is a heater.  Or is that just a California attitude?
 Anywqay, I disconnected all the control in the console of my 1980 MGB, cut
off the backs where the switches were and installed a voltmeter and a
cylinder head temp gauge--far more practical I believe.  One of these days
I'm just going to pull the heater.  John Trifari  1980 MGB/1955 Healey BN1