Re: British Car Quality

To: "Robert J Donahue/DELCO" <RJDONAHU@mail.delcoelect.com>
Subject: Re: British Car Quality
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1991 16:04:32 -0400
> 5) The younger generation, who have never seen the old LBCs,  will often
think
>    your MG is some very exotic 150+ mph car. They really do look and
sound that
>    fast. Now if I could only find a speedometer that goes to 200 mph.
>
> Bob Donahue, Still Stuck in the '50s
> 53 MG-TD, under DIY restoration
> 71 MGB, still in the shop, 11 months and counting

Got that right!  When I got my MGB the kid accross the street asked if
it was a Ferrari!  My next store neighbor tried to correct me when I said
MG,
he thought I meant GM, and then he had the nerve to say it looked like a
Corvette (I don't see the resemblence).

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg