Re: Antifreeze

To: simjason@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Antifreeze
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 19:34:13 -0700
> A friend of mine was wondering if anyone has used Sierra antifreeze and had
> any problems with it....anyone, anyone??

Jason:-

Now this may just be unsubstantiated rumor that might end up in the
urban folklore newsgroup, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that GM
and other car manufacturers had warned that use of Sierra (that's the
one that won't poison your pooch, right?) would void their warranties.
I don't recall the reason, but I would warn your friend against using it
until he gets the facts.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX