Re: heaters

To: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>, rocco grillo <CAT1CAT@p3.net>,
Subject: Re: heaters
From: bleckstein@monmouth.com
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 21:39:06 -0400 (EDT)
I have a period heater in my TF. I can't recommend it. A few winters ago My
wife
and I attended the Jersy T registers Christmas Party in North Western N.J. The
temp was about 20F. The problem is all the places that the cold gets in. No
matter how the curtains fit, air gets in. It also gets in around the doors.

No heater can keep up with that loss at 55mph. On the way home we had our hosts
duct tape us in to cut down on the openings. We almost couldn't get out when we
got home.

Mike Leckstein