Re: Boy I could use some advice

To: hansen@cadetmail.uscga.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Boy I could use some advice
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 96 18:32:19 GMT
>I'm trying to decide wether to restore it or sell it and am looking
>for some help.....how much is toomuch to spend....

What do you want to do?  If you would dearly love to own, restore and
drive it then keep it until you CAN restore it, even bit
by bit, and particularly if you can keep it under cover.  Take the
long view, don't be one of those people who, in a few years time,
keep saying over and over to themselves "If only ...".  MGs will be
around long after you and I are gone (Governments permitting) and
yours may well give you more pleasure in the future than getting it
sorted now, particularly with the family connection.

Just my tuppence-worth.

PaulH
73 Roadster (HD&H)
75 V8 (DD)