Re: Wiper Motor

To: DBGaither@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wiper Motor
From: kgstuart@juno.com (RANDELL S KEGG)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 17:21:22 PST
Other than brushes and limit switches, I don't know of any internal parts
that are available for the wiper motors. I think that your idea of taking
it to an electrical shop is a good one.  They ought to be able to fix it
(assuming that the problem is electrical, and not stripped
gears,etc.)....... Good Luck

Randy Kegg
1958 MGA
1966 Morris Traveller