Re: Basic Tools

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Basic Tools
From: Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 11:14:40 -0700
> What are your thoughts on tools?  Please mention any of the brands > above as
>I am considering them.  I'd like to hear from professionals > as well as
>others like myself.

My father purchased an SK Wayne half-inch socket set for me when I was
about ten. After years (close to 40) of sometimes hard use, they are
still as good as new. On the other hand, I have managed to destroy some
Craftsman sockets over the years. Sears did replace the sockets but it
was kind of a pain having to go to the store.

Ron
58 MGA