Re: Basic Tools

To: All <MGS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Re: Basic Tools
From: Larry Hoy <73253.1136@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 04 Oct 96 11:29:53 EDT
Doug,

Here's my 2 cents worth.  If you can afford them buy Snap-On they are proabably
the best looking tools around, (take a look at their wrenches). The biggest
problem with Snap-On is the cost, after you buy the tools you won't be able to
afford the parts for the MG! :-(

I recently bought a "spare" set of 3/8 square drive 12 point sockets for my
trunk.  I bought Husky brand from my local hardware store.  They appear to be as
good as, or perhaps better than my Craftsman set and were a  _lot_  less money.

Almost every tool you buy today has a lifetime guarantee; remember, that's the
sellers/manufacturers life, not yours!

Good luck.

Larry
1969 MGB