Re: Engine Rebuild

To: "\"W. R. Gibbons\"" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: Engine Rebuild
From: Larry Hoy <73253.1136@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Oct 96 22:37:47 EDT
Nina,

I just had my engine rebuilt.  The engine was machined (.020 over) and dipped,
all bearings and gaskets replaced, had to buy a used crank, had it ground, new
rings, had the head "no leaded" (hardened seats and new valves), bought one con
rod, new mild crank, headers, all clutch parts, and the removal and
installation.  The cost was $2000.

It runs great!

Good luck.

Larry