Re: Damn Cats!....and hogs!

To: donmathis@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Damn Cats!....and hogs!
From: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 09:29:46 -0500 (EST)
>Subj:  RE: Damn Cats!....and hogs!...and dogs!

>I was told once that try to avoid hitting animals but not at the expense of
>your safety.  However, avoid hitting hogs!  They are so massive that the
>damage done is amazing.
>Don Mathis,Ph.D.
>LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
>donmathis@lucent.com
>'61 MGA
>'37 Bentley

Cats and farm animals aren't the only horizontaly traveling creatures
for whom we should look-out. While driving a VW bug I had a dog run
into my path. The "monster" was a cross between a Great Dane and a
Mastiff. The dog rolled over a few times and continued on its way. I,
however, had to be towed away - the right fender was caved into the tire,
which was shreaded. Of course none of the neighbors admitted owning the
beast, although it was seen in the neighborhood regularly.

Such is life.

Mike Lambdin