RE: Damn Cats!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu,
Subject: RE: Damn Cats!
From: kboetzer@auspex.com (Ken Boetzer)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 11:32:54 -0700
> From mgs-owner@autox.team.net Thu Oct 17 11:20:25 1996
> To: british-cars@autox.team.net, CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu,
        mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: RE: Damn Cats!
>
> Chris,
>
> Get a couple of traps.......
>
> Bob Mullins

Snip of original cat problem statement

Chris,

Another option is get your own LARGE nonneutered cat. He will not allow such
nonsense
in his territory. The pound will have lots of them. Of course he may, like
mine, decide
there are two favorite sleeping places 1) The foot of your bed 2) The package
tray in
the rear of the MGB. The upside is I don't have others hanging around messing
with the
area. Even though he has been fixed. :-0 It sounds like your place is the
designated
common area. It belongs to all and none, so they play their games at your house.

Mommy can I go over to Chris' house and spray?

Ken