Re: Damn Cats!....and hogs!....and deer!!!

To: kboetzer@auspex.com
Subject: Re: Damn Cats!....and hogs!....and deer!!!
From: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 16:51:19 -0500 (EST)
>Geez Mike,
>
>You're suposed to hide in the reeds for duck hunting. Didn't your dad teach
>you ANYTHING?!
>
>Did you know Kim Chee is good for circulation. Helps prevent cold feet in a
>duck blind. I think it's cruel to shoot blind ducks though so I watch for the
>ones with glasses.
>
>Ken

Well Ken, it's like this, my dad spent all his spare time helping my older
brother fixing his MG. He did teach me, though, how to bust my knuckles
and curse at those British engineers.

I thought Kim Chee was either a karate movies star or a lady in adult m
movies - both can be good for one's circulation.