Re: Victoria British Warning

To: "Ross Overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>,
Subject: Re: Victoria British Warning
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 20:32:25 -0700
I second that. SICP is always the first place I look to order parts. And
even out here in California I receive my parts in 2 days; no extra charge.
My next source for parts is always Brit-Tek in New Hampshire. They are
always friendly and more than willing to offer advice. 1-800-255-5583.

Craig Wiper
early '74 B
craigw@sonic.net

> From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
> To: MR JOHN P ELWOOD <WJAD81D@prodigy.com>
> Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Victoria British Warning
> Date: Saturday, October 19, 1996 7:11 PM
>
> John,
>
> Sorry about your troubles with Victoria British.  Since you mentioned you
> had your car towed off the Mass Pike can I assume you are in
Massachusettes