Re: Clutch Pedal

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Pedal
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 13:30:43 -0400
I would be willing to bet your flexible clutch line from the slave to the
rigid line is old rubber and is clogging up on the inside.  Just replace
this and bleed your clutch and you should be allright.  This happens with
brake hoses too over time.  It is easy to push the pedal in, because the
higher pressure can move through the line, but the return pressure is much
less and thus cannot get through the hose as easily because it has to go
through all the cloggs(?) in the hose.

 Brust Roethler
 64 Midget
 69 Midget

"He who sheds his blood with me today, shall be my brother."
Wm. Shakespeare
CGA RUGBY