Re: Points --> Elec. Ign. Common Place?

To: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Subject: Re: Points --> Elec. Ign. Common Place?
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 17:19:50 -0600
Glad to hear this.  The Crane you installed was pretty simple I take it?

My trans is really full of metal shavings everytime I drain the oil.  Which
has now been 4 times this month.

What was involed in the Datsun adventure.  Price, pain in the rear to get it
done and over with?

--
Jay Quinn                             '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net