Re: Henry Ford Clinic

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Henry Ford Clinic
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 17:32:51 -0600
I think you should check into the Henry Ford Clinic immediatly for Car
Addiction Affliction in a very big way dude!

You would have to live out in the country in order to store that parking lot
you have.

Are you sure your not a large volume used car dealer instead?

--
Jay Quinn                             '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net