Re: Warm Running Sprite

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Warm Running Sprite
From: Stephen Peter Mirams <mirams@bf.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 12:21:56 +1100 (EST)
I have a six bladed fan running in my Midget. Never, ever overheats and
doesn't whir. Just out of curiosity, I have a Cooper fan at home which I
have not yet tried out. Does any body out there have experiences with
this fan (good or bad) in a Spridget. I'm not really keen on pulling out
the radiator again to find out after doing that just 2 weeks ago!

Cheers,

Steve
69 Midget