Re: 1997 Calendar

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1997 Calendar
From: DamitDick@gnn.com (Damit Dick)
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 1996 23:13:56
Randy...

>In a message dated 96-11-02 15:06:00 EST, reecau@whidbey.com (Jerry
Causey)
>writes:
>
><< Does anyone know of a mail order house publishing an MG-theme or
Brit
> Car-theme 1997 calendar? >>
>
>Yes, please let us know! anyone over in the UK have a suggestion?

I'll tell you what I told Jerry.

This is just a thought but did you try contacting any of the
National MG registers? I would think that they would issue a yearly
"MG" calendar.

I have not seen any advertised except the following:

        The MG Car Club is celebrating 30 years of the MGC with a
        commemorative colour calendar. Priced at 10 pounds + 2 pounds
        post and packing. Available from MGCC, 43 Arnolds Cresent,
        Newbold Verdon, Leicestershire, LE9 9LD.

Hope this helps.

Dick :>)
Vintage Parts & Products
Camarillo, California