Re: 1997 Calendar

To: reecau@whidbey.com
Subject: Re: 1997 Calendar
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 96 9:12:20 CST
Jerry Causey writes:
> Does anyone know of a mail order house publishing an MG-theme or Brit
> Car-theme 1997 calendar? I'm looking for the wall hanging kind which has
> approximately 12" x 12" pages with a car photo on the top page and a
> monthly calendar page on the bottom, with each day in a little box
> (or some variation) where one may write in appointments and such.

Tigers East/Alpines East, a national Sunbeam club in the US, has put
together a Sunbeam calendar for 1997 exactly as you describe.  I
received mine recently.  It is very well done, even better than their
1995 calendar, with pictures of Tigers, Alpines, Rapiers, and others.
You can get ordering info on the web at
http://www.team.net/www/rootes/sunbeam/alpine/mk1-5/calendar.gif.
--
T.J. Higgins