Lucas Christmas gifts

To: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Lucas Christmas gifts
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 11:41:19 -0500
>Second, I have picked up a copy of Mr. Gaylord's A.  Where did you get
>those cool wheels?  A set would look pretty nice under the Christmas tree
>although I think my wife is expecting earings or something.  Personally, I
>think MGA parts are way more romantic.
>
>Regards
>Bill Eastman
>61 MGA

I tried the earring Christmas gift!  I bought Jamey some MG logo earrings
from one of the catalogs.  'Little white and black octagons that hung
down...looks just like the logo on the front of my MGA.  I noticed the next
Christmas that she hadn't worn them once in a year.  Soooooo,  I wrapped
them up and gave them to her again on the next Christmas.  I think she
finally wore them once, although she did say that she wished that she had
worn them on our Fall Tour.  I told her that I was thinking of making her a
hair clip with a little minature oil dip stick coming out of it. She didn't
seem too excited about that either.  I dunno.....women are just hard to
understand.

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
donmathis@lucent.com