RE: Bad shops

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bad shops
From: "Wade Shanley" <Wadesh@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 96 23:14:03 UT
Barney, have you tried working with Tom Jasefek.  He's in Glendale
Heights...has 30+ years experience with MGs.  Does really good work.  He's
kind of slow turning around jobs, but he is thorough.  He usually works in his
shop from 6pm- 1am.  Strange hrs but this is the best time to reach him.  His
# is 469-0362, not sure of the area code either 630 or 847 based on the area
code changes.
Wade Shanley
wadesh@msn.com
74 MGB