Re: Bad shops

To: gcram@wdni.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad shops
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 20:42:08 -0500
>>All was going well until I reminded them of the
tight guides on the last job and would they be careful this time around?

At that point I was invited to take my work somewhere else.  I believe
the
axact words were, "We don't want you to be unhappy again, so I think
we'll
pass on this one", whereupon they flat refused to take the job.  Do you
suppose they know that they can't do a good job?  FWIW, it was Downers
Grove<<

Barney,

Life's too short to deal with such ***holes! Fortunately, there are many good
folks out there who appreciate a customer. Once you find them, you''ve got a
life long relationship.

R. Johnson - Dallas