Re[2]: clutch pedal extension

To: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: clutch pedal extension
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 96 09:31:51 PST
When I was shopping for my B, I test drove a car that had some sort of
extension.  (I think it was a block of wood bolted to the pedal.)  I'm 5'6" and
it was a bit easier for me to push the clutch to the floor, but I really had to
bend my knee to lift my foot to the clutch.  Frankly, I found it very
uncomfortable.  I vote for moving the seat slides.  That way you both can drive
the car.

Joseph
67 roadster