RE: Club member now has an MGF, IN THE US!

To: "'MG list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Club member now has an MGF, IN THE US!
From: Jean-Pierre Labuschagne <jpl@dbsa.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 10:15:47 +0200
In south Africa there are about 5 or 6 MGFs, I've seen a red one, white,
green  and a purple one. At every club gathering they are always the center
of attraction. If anyone wants to buy there are about US$40 000   landed in
SA. Send me the money and I'll buy one for you (and drive it) until you can
arrange shipping ;-)