Re: Club member now has an MGF, IN THE US!

To: Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Club member now has an MGF, IN THE US!
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 17:16:12 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, Kennedy wrote:

> Well, just when I was starting to feel content with my 69 MGB I saw this
> evening my new obsession, the MGF.  A member of our club who is a NATO

Doug,
my guess is that if you drive your 69 B because that is the kind of car
you love, and not because you can't afford a Miata, (I am sure it is the
former), a drive in the F would reveal that you would never give up your
classic B for a modern car, no matter what marque.
Of course I haven't driven an F, but I have driven a number of similar
modern cars and have read a couple of european tests of the F.

There just aren't any modern cars that feel as genuine and as
basic-sports-car-like as our OLBCs

Maybe he'll let you drive it.  :)

                                                           '67 Sprite