Re: Cat alarm

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cat alarm
From: Owen Michaels-Hardy <omhardy@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 12:06:23 +1100 (EST)
I found the following in the Motoring section of our major daily broadsheet
newspaper The Sydney Morning Herald on Saturday.
"Feline Fighter -
Retaliating against paw prints on gleaming paintwork and the occasional
mischievous and unwelcome deposit, the Japanese have produced a weapon
against maruading felines - Cat Repellent for Cars. Made of natural
ingredients, it's a citrus fragence that cats hate but which smells
refreshing to humans. The fragrence emerges from a small container with
suction caps which attach to the bonnet or wheels."

I know we would all rather see the end of this thread, but this was timely
and (I think) useful. Please don't ask me for further info as there is none.