Re: Spax tube shock conversion

To: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Spax tube shock conversion
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 17:58:10 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, Jurgen Hartwig wrote:
> Damn those Brits.  They ruined a perfectly good car when they decided to
> put rumber baby bumpers on those cars.

Jay, sorry, but I think it was damn Ralph Nader who did that to us.
Bumper height and minimum impact requirement in the US of A.
In Europe they say "Damn those Amricans for messing up our cars!" since
the rubber bumpers were put on euro-model as well.

If I ever meet this Nader guy in a dark alley...

                                                           '67 Sprite