I'm back!

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm back!
From: "Denise Thorpe" <Denise_Thorpe@cpqm.mail.saic.com>
Date: 11 Nov 1996 16:13:13 -0800
Friends,

London was great!  The weather was perfect--brisk and cloudy just like autumn
should be.  I was hoping for a white Christmas but I won't be moving there
until January because it will take at least six weeks for my new employer to
get me a work permit.  I was on a job hunt and I got one!

Before I leave, I'll be spending all my time (when I'm not packing) getting my
six MG's running because they're going with me.  Now all I need to do is find
a place in London with a six car garage... ;-)

While I was over there, I met Andy Smith and Andrew Murdock of the list.  I
also talked to Bert Palte in the Netherlands over the phone.  I didn't get a
chance to call Kosten Metreweli, but I will when I'm back there.

I won't be working for my remaining time in the US so I won't have an e-mail
address.  In fact, tomorrow is probably the last day I'll be getting e-mail at
this address.  If anyone wants to contact me, call me at (619) 286-6986.  Even
after I'm gone, the person at that phone number will be able to tell people
how to get in touch with me.  It's been fun!  As soon as I have an e-mail
address in the UK, I'll be back!

Cheers!  (tee hee)
Denise Thorpe