RE: Inviting Barney

To: "'Barney'" <BarneyMG@aol.com>, "FunE4MG@aol.com" <FunE4MG@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Inviting Barney
From: ? <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 12:13:15 -0800
Ah Barney, said the spider to the fly, in addition to other hats I am =
also
currently president of the Texas MG Register, so have I got the scoop =
for
your jaunt to beautiful Grapevine, Texas.
GT-22 will be July 16-20, 1997.  Banquets, bar-b-ques, Texas Two =
Steppin',
(Barney, you can dance, can't you?), winery tours, excursions to =
Billy-Bobs, Justin Boots, just all kinds of fun things!  The event will =
be headquartered at the Hilton Conference Center in Grapevine.
I will post more info as it becomes available.  Look for your =
registration form in
the NAMGAR magazine.  If you don't see one, let me know and in a few =
weeks, I can e-mail or FAX you one.
And if any one out there would like to volunteer for any of the =
committees....

George
merryweather@connectware.com