Inviting Barney

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Inviting Barney
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 09:36:47 -0500
OK gang, we all know that Barney is a great adventurer/competitor so it is up
to us to ensure that he doesn't run out of challenging events with which to
entertain himself (and/or us).
 So... I propose that we all invite Barney to our club's signature event so
he can stay on top of things, and fulfill every MGer's dream, to be club
champion across the entire nation.
  The side benefit here is that we will all have one man we can turn to if
we've misplaced our events calendars and just know there's an MG event that
we wanted to go to, just ring up Barney and get the answer.
  Of course this may bacfire because if Barney is out doing all those events,
when will he have time to return our event request posts?
  What to do Barney?
  Maybe we can enlist David Duestch and Denise Thorpe to help.  Hey this
could become an online MG club!
Enough rambling.   Barney,  plan to be in Grapevine TEXAS for NAMGAR's GT-22.
(plug the Texas MG Register here).

Cheers.
Tom (Funny for MG) Zylla