Re: people/places/lots to do/what next?

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: people/places/lots to do/what next?
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 22:24:53 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-15 15:50:47 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
writes:

<< I don't get offended. Got no time for that. ..... >>

See guys?  He is pretty thick skinned, being a bit of a humorist himself.
 And just remember, any time you sling something thick and sticky, you don't
have a leg to stand on when it bounces back in your face.

<< I will admit, I would like to best Mr. Gaylord in an autocross and I am
going to someday soon. .....  I need to choose my next project. I have a 67
AH Sprite and a 66 Midget waiting in the wings. Which should I make road
worthy? Which do I stand a better chance of taking Barney on the curves with?

Com'on guys, lay some advice on him, he needs all the help he can get.

<< I love his bumper stinker "So many cones, so little time". "Hey Barney!",
 that's going to be the the bumper sticker on my next car. I figure it will
inspire him to try and keep up with me. >>

For some people, putitng the sticker on the back of the car is a service to
their follow racers.  For others, it may be just wishful thinking.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA