RE:Almost Ready to Paint

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Almost Ready to Paint
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 22:35:37 -0500
Doesn't seem that much is unanimously sacrilegious concerning Bs. People are
putting Fiero seats in them, cutting them up for small block chevy V8s,
making trailers out of the rear half, stetching them into limos, and on and
on.  After what British Leyland itself did to them mid 74 or so, I guess
only something like purple velvet interiors would be universally scorned --
and then again, it wouldn't suprise me if someone dashes off a vigorous
defense of purple velvet interiors.

Michael, New Bern, NC