RE:Almost Ready to Paint

To: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Almost Ready to Paint
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 23:46:19 -0800
At 10:35 PM 11/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Doesn't seem that much is unanimously sacrilegious concerning Bs. People are
>putting Fiero seats in them, cutting them up for small block chevy V8s,
>making trailers out of the rear half, stetching them into limos, and on and
>on.  After what British Leyland itself did to them mid 74 or so, I guess
>only something like purple velvet interiors would be universally scorned --
>and then again, it wouldn't suprise me if someone dashes off a vigorous
>defense of purple velvet interiors.
>
>Michael, New Bern, NC

  Or how about my GT....  black & gold diamond tuffed vinyl headliner!
Needless to say, I followed the thread on removing / replacing headliners
with interest!
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT