RE: Water Pump

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Water Pump
From: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 96 10:19:00 PST
Are you sure it's the pump? As someone who has replaced back wheel bearings
when it was the fronts that were duff, I know the value of checking all
possibles in order! Start with all the hoses, then the rad. and heater.
Check for leaks at the heater valve too. IMHO the pump is likely to get very
noisy (bearings going) before it actually leaks!

          Nick ('73 B)