Re: "Vicky Brit"

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Vicky Brit"
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 18:18:03 -0500
Ok, the problem with VB is that most of the people there have never owned a
British Car in their life.  They are teenagers who wanted a job and VB
happened to have jobs that paid a little better than Min Wage.  They don't
care about customers because # 1 they don't own a British Car and # 2
because they will graduate in less than 2 years from High School and go to
college.  Yes this is true, next time you call VB ask your representitive
how old they are.  I bet if you asked them what MG stood for they couldn't
tell you or they would try and find it in their catalogue.  My VB
catalogues are filled with drawings and highlighted parts, which I then
purchase from Moss or British Miles.

When I called for a catalogue request they even screwed that up.

I have bought 2 things from them:

        1. MGB Haynes workshop manual
        2. MGB Mouse Pad -- since date of Purchase it has gone up 2 dollars in
price.

My mouse pad was scatched and marred.  And my Haynes manual had a big
crease right down the front of it.

Email me (mowogmg@dynanet.com) if you want my whole opinion on this
subject.  I can sum it up in 2 words:

They SUCK.

BTW, another favorite VB line is "We don't have it in stock at this time,
but if you give us your name, address and credit card #, we can ship it to
you as soon as they arrive at our warehouse."  And this is my reply:
"Click, buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."  This is what was told to
me the second call I made to them, it was also my last.

I have considered giving them another try because some things they have in
their catalogue Moss doesn't carry.

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg

--These are my opinions and my opinions only, and not that of my employer
or and any past employer--