Re: "Vicky Brit" -Reply

To: Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com, mgs@autox.team.net, mowogmg@dynanet.com
Subject: Re: "Vicky Brit" -Reply
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 21:02:07 -0500
<< They SUCK...

 BTW, another favorite VB line is "We don't have it in stock at this time....

Fellow enthusiasts,

I have ordered parts from at least four British car sources (i. e. Victoria
British, Moss, Seven and Roadster Factory) over the past ten years. My
purchases for three cars is probably in the range of $10,000.  I must say, I
have only had the best of luck with all of them with only a couple of
exceptions... which were quickly rectified.

I think we enjoy excellent support of our hobby by mail order parts houses
who are very service minded. These folks couldn't survive with a bad
reputation.I

I hope I haven't just jinxed my record.

R. Johnson

'90 Maine Coon