Re: Re[2]: MG and British Car Chat

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: MG and British Car Chat
From: Andrew Murdock <Andrew.Murdock@cdc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 09:50:05 +0000
At 07:08 PM 11/19/96 -0600, Thomas James Pokrefke, III wrote:

>  The only suggestion I can make is to attempt to telnet to your host.
>Of course, that will require you to find a Mac compatibile telnet program
>(hey-you knew Macs are backwards.)

GO to any of the Macintosh Archives, sumex, umich, austin, and look for NCSA
Telnet, buts the crud out the crummy Windows telnet packages (and I use a
PC...).

If you don't know where these archives are, try www.webcrawler.com and
search on NCSA Telnet, you should be up and running in no time.

Andrew
andrew.murdock@cdl.cdc.com
Control Data Limited
Tel : 0181 867 6027
Fax : 0181 569 2511

 "If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid,
triathlons must have taken Him completely by surprise." P.Z.  Pearce, M.D.

__^o_
         __o
       _ \<_
      (_)/(_)