Re[2]: MG and British Car Chat

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: MG and British Car Chat
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 19:08:46 -0600
>>On behalf of all the "MAC" guys out there, I fear I doth must protest
>>that there isn't a MIRC for us to join you other happy MG campers.
>>Does anyone know how we can hook into the MG Chat line?

Dave:

  The only suggestion I can make is to attempt to telnet to your host.
Of course, that will require you to find a Mac compatibile telnet program
(hey-you knew Macs are backwards.)

  I would suggest you set your browser to one of the software archives
 (www.jumbo.com, www.shareware.com, www.cnet.com) and tro to find either
 a telent program or IRC program.

   EMail me once you find a telent program, and I will fill you in from
   there.

   Good luck,
   Thomas James Pokrefke, III   (Win 95 powered)
   1970 MGB  (MOWOG powered)
   pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu
   http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke